The Eagle 1000 series stretch wrappers feature a powered film carriage unit to maximize film efficiency. First a photoelectric sensor automatically recognizes the load height. Then the carriage travel will automatically adjust to create an effective wrap cycle. Additionally the turntable offers a soft start/soft stop feature for gentle handling. There upon completion of a job cycle, the turntable resets itself automatically. Therefore this allows for proper orientation of the load for pallet jack or forklift insertion. Even more available features offer increased production and a cost per load savings. Nevertheless, owning an Eagle 1000A series stretch wrapper just makes work life more efficient.
- Semi-automatic or manual operation
- Simplified control panel for easy operation
- Turntable resets automatically to home position
- ALHS (Automatic Load-Height Sensor)
- Soft start/stop turntable
- Handles pallet load profiles ‘A’, ‘B’, and ‘C’
You must be logged in to post a comment.