The Eagle 2000 series stretch wrapper features a powered* pre-stretch unit to maximize film efficiency. Using an electronic photo eye, the Eagle 2000 automatically recognizes load height and adjusts carriage travel to create an effective wrap cycle. The turntable offers a soft start and soft stop feature to ensure gentle handling of the load being wrapped. The turntable resets itself automatically upon completion of each load. The available features provide for increased production and a cost per load savings that can easily justify owning an Eagle 2000 series stretch wrapper.
- Turntable speed of 20 rpm!
- Semi-automatic or manual operation
- Powered pre-stretch (250%)
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- LCD display with integrated controls
- ALHS (Automatic Load-Height Sensor)
- Soft start/stop turntable
- Handles pallet load profiles 'A', 'B', and 'C'
- Turntable loading ramp
- Porch extensions
- Film carriage
- Infrared or digital laser load height sensor
- Roping pallet system
- Pressure mat switch
- Integrated scale
- Tow motor turntable stop brackets (no hit)